Situated in the beautiful Herefordshire countryside just off the main A49 road, the Eye Veterinary Clinc is a dedicated Veterinary Ophthalmology referral practice.
Eye Veterinary Clinic has the facilities to provide our patients with a first class service. Backed up by a professional team of Veterinary Surgeons, Veterinary Nurses and Administrative Staff, we provide the highest level of care and treatment for a wide variety of eye conditions in animals.
Eye Veterinary Clinic sees patients referred by their first opinion or local vet. If you feel that your pet may benefit from referral to us then do discuss it with your own vet who is welcome to ring us in advance to discuss the problem.
The clinic has wide range of equipment to deal with all clinical situations including the following.
- Consulting Room Equipment: Direct and indirect ophthalmoscopes, hand held slit lamp biomicroscopes, tonometers and retinal cameras.
- Ultrasound: For imaging the inside of the eye and surrounding tissues.
- Electroretinography: For objective diagnosis of retinal function.
- Phacoemulsification: Bausch and Lomb Stellaris machine for cataract surgery. This is also used for vitreo-retinal surgery for detached retinas.
- Laser: The clinic has a 3 different types of laser which can be used for a variety of applications in and around the eye for treating some types of tumour, glaucoma and retinal detachments.
- Anaesthetic Equipment: We have a full range of anaesthetic monitors and equipment including pulse oximetry, blood pressure monitoring, ECG, capnography, positive pressure ventilation and peripheral nerve stimulators.
- Equine Examinations: Stable with full blackout for examinations, and separate parking area with ample turning space.