We understand that there are unique difficulties in bringing your cat to the Vets as ...
- Cats often do not travel well and feel unsafe away from home.
- They are highly sensitive to new sights, sounds and smells.
- Most cats prefer quiet and solitude and are highly susceptible to stress.
- Most cats are highly stressed by nearby dogs in the clinic.
- Cats need to be handled gently and with respect in the clinic
As a Silver accredited Cat Friendly Clinic we have reached a higher standard of cat care in that our staff
- Understand the needs of cats and have made visits to us more cat friendly
- Understand how to approach and handle cats gently and with care.
- Have good knowledge and equipment to manage the care of cats.
Our Cat Advocates are
Mellissa Amies RVN and Debbie Phillips GradDipVN, RVN, ISFMCertFN
Cat Friendly Clinic accreditation is at 3 levels - Bronze, Silver, and Gold. We at EVC are very proud to say that we are Silver standard. Please click here for more details on the Cat Friendly Accreditation
WANT TO KNOW HOW TO GIVE EYE TREATMENT TO YOUR CAT?
We know it isn't always easy to give eye medication to your cat so we have made a video in association with icatcare giving tips and tricks to help you, please click here to view.