We understand that there are unique difficulties in bringing your cat to the Vets as ...
- Cats often do not travel well and feel unsafe away from home.
- They are highly sensitive to new sights, sounds and smells.
- Most cats prefer quiet and solitude and are highly susceptible to stress.
- Most cats are highly stressed by nearby dogs in the clinic.
- Cats need to be handled gently and with respect in the clinic
As a Silver accredited Cat Friendly Clinic we have reached a higher standard of cat care in that our staff
- Understand the needs of cats and have made visits to us more cat friendly
- Understand how to approach and handle cats gently and with care.
- Have good knowledge and equipment to manage the care of cats.
Our Cat Advocates are
Mellissa Amies RVN and Debbie Phillips GradDipVN, RVN, ISFMCertFN
Cat Friendly Clinic accreditation is at 3 levels - Bronze, Silver, and Gold. We at EVC are very proud to say that we are Silver standard. Please click here for more details on the Cat Friendly Accreditation